We went behind-the-scenes on our dark romance shoot with Toni&Guy International Art Director, Luke Harris, and Toni&Guy Educator, Hayley Bishop, to find out how to achieve sleek wet-look braids
Get the look
1. Apply plenty of label.m Leave-In Conditioner to damp hair from the roots to the tips.
2. Part hair down the natural line, allowing it to fall over the ears so that they’re peaking out.
3. Gather the hair into two bunches at the nape of the neck.
4. Take the left bunch and further divide in two. Twist each section clockwise, while simultaneously crossing the sections anti-clockwise to create a rope look.
5. Take the right bunch and further divide in two. Twist each section anti-clockwise, while simultaneously crossing the sections clockwise to create a rope look.
6. Secure each braid with label.m No Pull Braiding Bands 15mm, leaving around two inches of hair free at the ends.
7. Apply label.m Fashion Edition Wax Spray all the way down the length of the hair to add gloss, shine and give a wet-look finish.